1. What is Remote Action function in Salesforce?
2. What is Custom Setting?
Ans: Custom settings are similar to custom objects and enable application developers to create custom sets of data, as well as create and associate custom data for an organization, profile, or specific user. … This data is then available for formula fields, validation rules, flows, Apex, and the SOAP API.
3. How to fetch the data from Custom Setting sObject?
Ans: getValues(); OR SOQL
4. How many types of custom settings in salesforce?
Ans: Hierarchy Custom Settings. // Now removed by salesforce
List Custom Settings.
5. What is List Custom Setting?
Ans: A list custom setting is a data set, with the Custom Setting being similar to an object, and the records in List Custom Settings hold the data. The way List Custom Settings are different than objects can be a bit frustrating at first, since Custom Settings can’t do everything a Custom Object can, but they have superpowers that will help you with your data quality, your org maintenance, and so much more.
6. How do you personalize the data for a user or a organization?
Ans: Profile Wise or Role Wise
7. What is the advantage of a Custom setting?
Ans: Custom settings data is exposed in the application cache, which enables efficient access without the cost of repeated queries to the database.
Custom settings data can be used by formula fields, Visualforce, Apex, and the Force.com Web Services API.
You can make visibility of custom setting public or protected.
8. Can we write a SOQL query on the custom setting?
9. Are the actions on the custom setting are counted against governing limits?
Ans: If you access the custom settings through the dedicated Custom Settings Methods then the access are not counted against the query governor limits and the desired behavior for hierarchical custom settings results
10. How many way we can implement pagination in visualforce?
Ans: We have two options for pagination inside the Visualforce:
1. Offset Pagination: using Offset pagination, We are limited to 2,000 records.
2. StandardSetController Pagination: Using StandardSetController pagination, we can paginate up to 10,000.