1. If You have a requirement to create a multi-language Omniscript form to support users in different regions. How can you implement language localization in Omniscript?
Ans: Implement language localization by using the “translations” attribute within Omniscript elements. Define translations for each supported language, and the form will display content based on the user’s language preference.
2. If Your Omniscript form includes a file upload functionality. How can you validate the file type and size on the client side before submission?
3. You want to implement a wizard-style progress indicator for a multi-step Omniscript. How can you create and customize a progress indicator to display the user’s current position?
Ans: Create a wizard-style progress indicator in Omniscript by using the “progress” attribute. Customize the appearance and behavior of the progress indicator, and it will automatically update based on the user’s progress through the form.
4. If You need to conditionally render a section in Omniscript based on whether a related record exists. How can you achieve this dynamic rendering based on record existence?
Ans: Use the “recordData” element in Omniscript to fetch related records. Apply conditions using the “when” attribute within the section to check for the existence of related records and dynamically render the section accordingly.
5. If Your Omniscript form requires capturing and displaying geolocation data. How can you integrate geolocation services to automatically populate location information?
Ans: Utilize the “geolocation” attribute within Omniscript elements to capture and display geolocation data. This feature can be used to automatically populate location information based on the user’s device.
6. If You want to enforce field-level security in Omniscript to ensure that users can only view and edit fields for which they have the appropriate permissions. How can you configure field-level security in Omniscript?
Ans: Field-level security in Omniscript is automatically enforced based on the user’s profile permissions in Salesforce. Ensure that the user’s profile has the necessary read and write access to the fields, and Omniscript will respect these security settings.
7. A business requirement is to perform asynchronous processing in the background when a user submits an Omniscript form. How can you implement asynchronous processing in Omniscript?
Ans: Implement asynchronous processing by defining a server-side action with the “async” attribute set to true. This allows the action to run asynchronously in the background while the user continues with the form.
8. If You want to implement a dynamic search functionality within an Omniscript form that queries Salesforce data based on user input. How can you configure dynamic searching in Omniscript?
Ans: Use the “inputText” element with the “dataService” attribute in Omniscript to implement dynamic searching. Configure the data service to query Salesforce data based on user input and update the form dynamically.
9. If Your Omniscript form involves complex calculations, and you need to display the results to users in real-time as they input data. How can you implement real-time calculations and updates in Omniscript?